Your beautiful Rocky Mountain property or business deserves to be enhanced in all 4 seasons
Unique, custom designed LED lighting will dramatically expand your outdoor space.
We utilize magnetic roofline sockets
Magnets limit the damage that occurs with hanging traditional lights - No staples
Our tree lighting is built and installed with both tree health and aesthetics in mind. When possible, our team will utilize magnetic roofline sockets that limit the damage that occurs with hanging traditional lights.
Commercial grade, longer life LED, surface mounted – 30% less energy than a standard conventionally purchased led bulb.
Our outdoor lighting experiences options include:
- Tree Canopy Lighting
- Roofline Lighting
- Trunk Wrap Lighting
- Branch Wrap Lighting
- Festival / Suspended
- Overhead Lighting
- Wreath, Garland & Lit Spheres
Seasonal Lighting in Our Mountain Communities
Over the years, we’ve had the privilege of working on holiday lighting projects for many of our neighbors around Steamboat Springs, Aspen and Telluride. Browse our portfolio for a closer look at our recent work.
Our Unique Lights Are State-of-the-Art LED
Better for the environment & saving you money on your electricity bill
We are the seasonal LED lighting experts
Create an outdoor lifestyle that suits your needs
Open up your landscape or communicate that your location is open for business. Create an ambiance in your back yard or create navigational cues that draw in additional customers for more foot traffic.
Expand your outdoor area for both visibility and safety, especially on stairs. And when the winter months reduce the amount of daylight hours, your area will remain well lit.
We can decrease light pollution during the holiday season through changing the way we light our properties. We install shielded lights with warmer color temperatures, and only have these lights on when and where we need them. Light pollution negatively impacts birds in a variety of ways – Many people don’t realize that most songbirds that migrate do so at night– so the less light pollution, the better.
Our Clients Appreciate Creative Design and Hassle-Free Service
After decades of experience in the area, we’ve developed long-lasting relationships with clients who depend upon us for our seasonal lighting services. This is what they have to say about working with us:
You choose the color scheme and the design
We custom design a unique lighting experience that meets your needs.
Unique bulbs or changing colors can complete the entire look and experience. Matching the same color tone consistently throughout the landscape will define your property without you ever getting on a ladder.
Aspen Tree Service and Lightscapes is Celebrating 40 years of service in Colorado’s Mountain Forest Communities
We thank you for being a part of our company’s success over the past 40 years and we greatly value our customers, for being on the journey together.
We also deeply value our team as our success is greatly dependent on their hardwork and professionalism.
Join us throughout the year as we will celebrate our tenure with community building programs, local sponsorships and a series of seasonal educational events!
ASPEN TREE SERVICE KICKED OFF THE CELEBRATION THIS ARBOR DAY!
As part of our pledge to give back, we’re donating and planting 40 trees this year in our local communities.
Transparency and Simplicity: A Proven Process
Whether you’re planning a holiday lighting project, scheduling a consultation, or taking care of your trees, we make it easy to get started with us. We follow a simple, transparent process to ensure we get your project completed efficiently and according to your wishes.
Why do we takedown & reinstall lights?
We are always concerned first with the health of the trees, always looking to protect them and the environment. Removing and reinstalling the lights after the winter months allows us to install the lights in new spots on the trees and loosen the lights to allow for new growth (especially at the tops of the trees which controls the hormones of the trees).
Lights are made from a single wire with sockets crimped onto the wire which causes a stress point that rarely causes issues in the first two years but the frequency of these problems greatly increase in the third and fourth years. Wind stretches and pulls the wires as does branches bending with the snow load and moisture can more easily reach the wire to create shorts.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ASPEN TREE SERVICE FOR YOUR HOLIDAY LIGHTING
Clark Griswold may inspire the DIY spirit in you, but he should also probably serve as a bad example. Effective holiday lighting displays must be thoughtfully designed and carefully installed using the right equipment for the job to ensure everyone’s safety. Hiring our professional team saves you time and money in the long run—not to mention the hassle of storing (and then annually untangling) lights, managing burnt-out bulbs, and trying to get the whole display taken down before spring (after snow melt).
- Enjoy a collaborative design process where you can share your ideas with our expert guidance to highlight your property’s best features.
- The sky’s the limit: roof line lighting, tree lighting, overhead suspended patio lighting, and more.
- Our highly experienced crew arrives on time and works safely and efficiently.
- We take care of your property, using specialized techniques and property-friendly clips and fasteners to ensure nothing is damaged.
- We proactively check in throughout the season to make sure everything’s working properly.
- We’ll respond immediately to your needs for maintenance, repair, or bulb replacement.
- No need to own the lights: our service includes rental of our energy-efficient C7 LED lights.
- We’ll set up timers so your lights go on and off when you want them to without your having to remember.
- At the end of the season, we’ll carefully remove your display, label and store everything so it’s ready for next year.
- Sign a renewable one- to three-year contract for your convenience.
- We take pride in our work and your 100% satisfaction.
What to expect:
- We use high quality commercial grade products with all inclusive service including bucket trucks, lifts, cords, timers, fasteners and accessories
- For the safety and growth of the trees, we prefer to use our canopy wrap whenever possible which will give the appearance of “filling” the tree when lit, without placing trees on the branches
- Aspen Tree Service and Lightscapes is fully insured
Professional quality control:
- Quality Control Service Calls – During Winter before Each Holiday
- Year Round Management/Storage
- Focus on Tree Health
- Professional Design Innovative Technology (Magnetics & RGB)
- Safety using Long Standard-Trucks with Proper Signage and Obtaining Correct Permits
Put Your Skills and Passion to Work With an Established Local Company
Whether you’re looking for a long-term career with opportunities for growth and advancement or a seasonal position, we’d love to hear from you. We offer a supportive, transparent work environment, competitive pay, ongoing training, health insurance, paid holidays, and more. Visit our careers page to learn more about our available positions and apply today.
Contact Us for All Your Holiday Lighting Needs
With decades of experience, a team of certified arborists and skilled lighting technicians, all who have a passion for customer care, Steamboat Lightscapes has set itself apart as a go-to partner for tree care, plant health, and amazing holiday lighting displays. We’re proud to work in Aspen and other mountain communities, offering prompt, reliable service, expert knowledge, and safe, efficient working conditions.
Contact us to learn more about seasonal lighting as well as our comprehensive expert tree services, plant & lawn care, commercial services, consulting, and more.